We're growing, and we’re looking for people to help us make marketing more meaningful.
We're a women-owned agency helping nonprofits build a better world through marketing.
If you're looking for meaningful work that you can be proud of, with flexibility and time for personal life, family, and/or creative pursuits, come join our team! Bring your marketing expertise to an established agency with a 10+ year history of growth, year over year.
Ready to make a change?
Respect + Gratitude = yodelpop
“Any given project is not just a job, but an opportunity to collaborate. The excitement for the work is contagious, it gives you the drive and energy to create something great. The free-flowing respect, and gratitude for a job well done is just icing on the cake.” — Yodelpop Team Member
Our Core Values
Everyone deserves to fulfill their unique potential.
You're a Good Addition To Our Team If You:
- Want the opportunity to creatively help organizations do great work such as promoting equity and justice, healing trauma, keeping pets healthy, and supporting children, youth, and seniors.
- Are excited to work with quality educational content.
- Want a mix of remote/in-person work life.
- Love inbound marketing.
- Love HubSpot marketing software.
- Are outgoing and empathic.
- Are both a leader and a team player.
- Align with our Core Values.
- Are ready to make a change so you can be involved in meaningful marketing work.
- Have something outside of work that you love.
- Add something new that makes us better!
We put our people first.
Here's a breakdown of our benefits program.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays & floating holidays
- Core hours + flex time
- And more...
Home Office Stipend
You can use this for anything related to outfitting your home office. Printers, furniture, A/V, accessories — you name it. This is on top of your computer and the other work essentials we provide. And it's yours to keep forever!
Professional Development & Growth
In addition to our yearly company sponsored team trip to the Inbound Conference in Boston, we offer a variety of training and professional development opportunities, as well as advancement tracks within the company.