InVia Fertility is a successful group of four Chicago-area fertility clinics. They had worked hard over the past several years to increase their traffic through blogging and pay-per-click advertising. But with virtually no leads coming through their website, they knew they needed to make a change.
After engaging Yodelpop for ongoing inbound marketing and a home page refresh, InVia saw its website transformed into a hub for lead generation and conversion of leads to patients, with 180 leads generated each month on average and a lead-to-patient conversion rate of 4.4%. This growth was achieved after entirely abandoning pay-per-click advertising and instead focusing on publishing valuable educational content to attract and convert InVia’s ideal patients.
InVia faced challenges including:
- Virtually no leads coming from website
- No conversion paths aimed at visitors in the awareness or research stages
- No downloadable content to leverage for lead generation
- Outdated website with no CMS
How We Helped
To help InVia address these challenges, Yodelpop planned and carried out an inbound marketing strategy month to month including:
- Creating and posting educational downloads for each stage of buyer’s journey
- Adding conversion paths throughout site to convert visitors to leads
- Adding calls to action on most popular blog and web pages
- Creating and sending lead-nurturing emails to convert leads to customers
- Improving design of appointment calls to action to increase submission rate<
- Optimizing all new blog entries for search
- Reporting on results and introducing new strategies for growth each month
Results / ROI
After hiring Yodelpop to provide inbound marketing, InVia obtained:
- 1,408 new leads in the first eight months
- 180 leads generated each month on average
- .4% of web visitors converting to leads
- 4.4% of leads converting to patients
InVia has gained patients every month as a result of inbound marketing, providing a significant return on investment in addition to totally eliminating its pay-per-click advertising expense.
Leads: First 8 Months of Engagement
InVia plans to expand the content they make available through inbound marketing to further position themselves as a thought leader in a field where there is intense competition for new patients. New offers are being planned based on opportunities identified through the reporting and analysis of the first year of inbound for this client.
“We needed help to turn traffic into leads and increase patient volume. Yodelpop has done all that, and then some. They’ve stayed in contact constantly and are easy to access. Every one of their projects has been successful in getting access to the people visiting our website and starting communication with them.
"They helped us separate ourselves from the competition by being thought leaders—not by sounding like we're selling to people, but by giving educational offers to our potential patients, which is very important to us. They took time to learn who we are and what our practice is, and they tailored a specific plan to us. They take as much pride in our practice as we do.”
–Todd Mensik, Marketing Director, InVia Fertility