PlayCleanGo works to stop the detrimental impact of invasive species on North America’s lands and waters while encouraging people to enjoy the great outdoors. Our team provided creative services, advertising, inbound marketing, and strategy to achieve more than 2 million impressions / year for the PlayCleanGo public education campaign.
Scope of Project
We partnered with PlayCleanGo to carry out a year-long public education campaign to reduce the spread of invasive species during outdoor recreation. Our work included:
- Advertising: Paid social media campaigns generating 2 million+ impressions/yr.
- Video: 3-part animated YouTube explainer video series with 30+ species/state customizations, and expert interview videos
- Awareness Week assets: Infographics, shareable social media graphics, news releases, downloadable toolkit, radio PSAs, and more
- Organic: Pillar page, e-book, blogs, social media, and other educational content to attract and educate recreationists
- Conversion: Calls-to-action and forms to engage visitors through an enewsletter, blog subscription, and the PlayCleanGo Pledge
- Website: We created an interim platform for rapid launch, migrating a legacy website to HubSpot, redesigning and developing key public-facing website pages, and later adding password-protected partner content. Features included:
- Custom design and development in HubSpot CMS
- Find a Partner map / directory with filters
- Database-driven resource portal for the public & for partners
- Online store and Stripe e-commerce integration
- Partner login with contextual content
- Analytics & reporting: Monthly reporting of data and progress toward SMART goals