Sustainable Business Generates 29% More Leads With Inbound Marketing
Created by Yodelpop Team
In the first six months of inbound marketing with Yodelpop, this sustainable architectural products company experienced results including:
- Leads: ⬆️ 29% increase
- Website Traffic: ⬆️ 4% increase
This family-owned sustainable manufacturing company hand-crafts the finest architectural products for eco-conscious clients worldwide. As their business grew, they needed a way to attract more web traffic, convert web visitors into leads, and nurture those leads through the buyer’s journey.
Yodelpop worked with the company’s team to:
- Create a content-rich website that serves as a traffic magnet, drawing more visitors to the website and converting them to leads
- Nurture leads to become customers, leveraging workflows and other tools in HubSpot's all-in-one marketing software.
Yodelpop’s specific strategies and activities to improve lead generation and nurturing with this client included:
- Analyzed peers and competitors.
- Created key personas. Yodelpop helped the client identify and develop their three most important personas that match their ideal clients and influencers.
- Created a content strategy that both addresses the needs of the company’s key personas and tells the company’s unique story, channeling the client's passion and niche expertise using principles of sustainable marketing
- Developed pillar pages—long, authoritative pages that solve a specific problem and play a key role in attracting traffic to the client’s site with the goal of converting visitors into leads
- Launched a business blog—regularly published posts that answer key personas’ specific questions and challenges, and link back to the pillar page to solve their biggest problems
- Created an e-newsletter that provides a direct channel of communication with the client’s prospective customers, driving traffic from the contact’s inbox to the client’s website
- Built CTAs and conversion opportunities throughout the website to drive visitors to take an action—sign up for their e-newsletter, download a pdf, request a consultation, order a sample, or subscribe to the blog. When visitors click on a call to action or pop-up form, they provide their contact information and in exchange get something of value, so a relationship can be nurtured.
By implementing a content-based inbound marketing strategy using HubSpot’s marketing software, Yodelpop helped this sustainable business increase leads generated by 29% and web traffic by 4% in the first six months.